Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A moment here, a minute there

I'm a mom, and a busy mom at that. I have a gorgeous, almost 2-year old boy named Ethan who is the joy of my life. I also work full-time. While I do enjoy my job, as most working women know, the spare moments in life where no one is making demands, where no to-do list is calling your name, are some of the most precious.

This blog is dedicated to those moments and to sharing what I accomplish during these times. I have quite a few hobbies and want to share my accomplishments somewhere.

One of the things that I recently began doing is quilting. I took two quilting classes about 10 years ago, but never really got the sewing bug until about 6 months ago. A group of my co-workers have an informal sewing club in which we each work on various projects. Although there have been a few rebels who have done tasks like scrapbooking, most "members" of sewing club either do cross-stitch or hand-quilting during our weekly lunchtime events.

During my upcoming posts, I plan to share the various projects that I have completed as part of sewing club or doing those few spare moments during the evening or weekends that I can savor for myself.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment