Thursday, January 26, 2012

Finalist in Pillsbury People Celebrate More Photo Contest!

So, I know I don't have many followers (yet) on this blog, but I have some EXCITING news to report.  I am one of only 10 finalists to be a winner in the Pillsbury People Celebrate More Photo Contest.  Well, if that doesn't sound exciting enough, the grand prize is $10,000.  Yes, I said $10,000!  There is a public vote and one of the 10 finalists will win the prize.  But perhaps even more exciting is that the winner gets a photo shoot at his or her house with the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

I had submitted a picture of my son, Ethan, and I baking cookies last Valentine's Day.  And yes, we were using Pillsbury frosting and sprinkles on the cupcakes!  Maybe that gave us an edge!  :)  
 
And although I won't put the same picture that is up on the site (so I don't violate any rules), here are a few others that we took that day.


If you'd like to vote for me, the link is http://promotions.pillsburybaking.com/.  I am Sarah Z. from Port Matilda, PA with the red PJs and crazy "just-woke-up hair."  There are lots of cute pictures on the site, although I'm certainly biased for the one of Ethan and me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment