Thursday, July 28, 2011

Key Keeper Coin Purse

Okay, I've had this key keeper coin purse thing done since June, but I've put off posting about it.  Mostly because I was not really happy with the way it came out.  I'm fairly new to zippers and had a tough time making this look neat. 

Look, it's all crooked.  Sigh...  Not my best work.


I did like my choice of fabrics, but am just not proud of how it came out.  And I thought this month would actually be easy, given the size of the little thing.


But it does look cute with my teardrop bag from last month, which I get lots of compliments on, by the way!  Maybe I'll do better with the big giant fringed hobo bag for next month.  Sigh...



1 comment:

  1. Bummer you're not happy with how it turned out, but it does still look really cute, especially with your teardrop bag. Zippers definitely take some practice. Good luck on the next one!

    ReplyDelete